Lol. I've got no motivation to start colour now, so I'll blog. XD
Watched DMC today! It's really nice! Kenichi's uber cute too. LOL. X3
I want to rewatch! OLI!
Anw, I was busy raiding Yamamoto's, Tsuna's and Reborn's blog...for the past few days *opps*...HAHA.
Okay, was not really talking abt the characters here but the Japanese Voice Actors for the 3 of them...^^
Alright! Pictures! (Lol. HuiTing! I was planning to tell you two abt these...but that's not all tho...X3)
FIRST UP! THE SEIYUU FOR REBORN!
+01.jpg)
Nishihagi Isuzu aka Neeko! as Reborn in Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Haha...after looking at the photos and videos...I realise that she sometimes has really wired hairstyles...XP
But she's indeed very cute~
NEXT!
+01.jpg)
Kokubun Yukari as Tsuna in Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
I LOVE HER VOICE WHEN SHE'S VOICING FOR TSUNA IN HPYER-WILL MODE~
AND THEN!
+02.jpg)
Ichinose Hidekazu as Gokudera in Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
He's very loyal to JYUUDAIME in real life too. LOL~
YESH! NEXT!
+01.jpg)
Inoue Suguru as Yamamoto in Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
I like his laughter as always~ XD
And lawl, I got this pic from his blog...
FOLLOWING IS THE SEIYUU OF SHIHUI'S FAV CHARACTER: THE PINEAPPLE :D
+01.jpg)
Iida Toshinobu as Mukuro in Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
LOL. HE'S A UBER FUNNY GUY. O_O Haha. Go! Pineapple~
AFTER PINEAPPLE is THE SEIYUU FOR HIBARI
+01.jpg)
Kondou Takashi as Hibari in Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
'I'll definitely bite you to death'~
There're still Takeuchi Junko & Kiuchi Hidenobu as Lambo and Ryohei! but I dont hav their personal pictures right now...
BUT there'll be grp photos instead, so they wont be left out... X3
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's Gokudera, Tsuna and Yamamoto! (I'll just right the name of the characters now =_=)

Hibari!, Tsuna! and Pineapple!

YESH! It's 8059 Argg, I mean Mocchan and Gokkyun. =w=

See da guy in his extreme clothes? Thats lawn-head! XD Ryohei, Tsuna and Colonello!

Kyoko, Tsuna and Haru!

I-pin and Tsuna!

Tsuna!, Reborn! and Yamamoto! Look at Neeko's hair...XD

LOL. Cute~

HAHA. See what I told you abt pineapple?... I mean Mukuro...=_=
Mukuro!, Belphegor!, Hibari!, Reborn!, Tsuna!

Hibari & Haru! HH-Birthdae, eh?
EVEN MORE PICS at a diff location!

Tsuna and Reborn~

Now, its Gokudera...LOL. Epic!

~~~~ XD

EXTREMEEEEEE!

So, Ryohei's tee literally means Extreme? while Reborn's tee's Extreme!!

*Stares*

LOL. PINEAPPLE!

Takeuchi Junko-san (
Naruto CHILD LAMBO!) XD
Okay, that's all I guess for today~
(Pics taken from lifejournal!)