YESH! My right hand has regained its strength and doesn't hurt anymore~ XD THANK GOD.
So I was able to try out my newly bought graphic tablet! X3
And yup, it's good to use...and fast...surprisingly... O_o

-ISH IN PROGRESS- I think some of the colours are abit off...darn...T^T
But I enjoyed drawing/colouring the both of them~ =w=
Anw, watched episode 124 of Katekyo Hitman Reborn today...AND DAMN. I KIND OF HATE THIS EPISODE. =_=
WADS UP WITH YOU AND YR BLOODY
hair ILLUSIONS, GENKISHI?!
Thanks to the 'oh-so-great' illusion of yrs, I can't get to see Yamamoto's 10th attack!!
He banged into yr 'awesome' illusion-wall instead...dots...
And please Gokudera, I noe you love yr Tenth very much so stop repeating it already...
Besides, Yamamoto loves you more. Like way moreeeeee. Grrr.
WHATEVER. At least the manga's much nicer...^^;
I can't wait to see Motobikes powered by Dying Will Flames~~ XD
And Tsuna's Box Weapon which is an animal...? I guess...
Plus, this~

My energy booster for the day~ Hah.
So, Amano sensei made them share a room
together, eh?
Is she trying to hint sth or is it just that I'm reading too much into it...?...Hmm. Alright whatever, that is all.