ABOUT ME
Fonna.
My Deviantart.
My Website.

ADORES
ANIME!
MANGA!
DRAWing!
PURPLE!, blue, black, blood red, silver
MUSIC!
JAPAN!
PLAYing games!
READing!
SLEEPing!

TAGBOARD

LINKS
Amanda
Amanda (NP)
Carina
Cheryl
Clifford
Chau Liang
Constance
Daphne
Desiree
Fides
Hafizah(GV)
Hongjie
Hui Fang
Hui Min
Hui Ting
Hsien Yung
Jessica
Jia Hui
Kaisi
Kaze
Kaze's Livejournal
Kit Yan
Krystal
Leonie
Madeleine
Melanie
Natalie
Rachel
Olivia
Qing Ping
Sara
Shahrul
Shouri
Sook Ying
Yanqing
Yangmeng
YC
Yilei
Zac

STRICTLY FOR MY REFERENCES!
Animeshare

ARCHIVES
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

CREDITS
Designer: dou2tenn
brushes: atomica.net & aethereality
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Got tagged by Lei again~ and I choose to do the quiz... =w=

Secondary School Memories!

BIO DATA

1) Which school did you go to?
Hua Yi Secondary School!

2) What classes were you in?
1e2, 2e2, 3e5, 4e5!

3) What was/were your favourite lesson(s)?
Biology and Maths! (Sec 3 and 4)

4) If you could remember, what time was your recess?
10.30?

5) List down your favourite food/snacks.
Mmm. No preference? @_@

---

STYLE

1) Did you have a nickname way back in high school?
I.think.not. Lol.

2) How did you wear your socks?
A little above my ankle...

3) Have you been suspended due to the way you put on your uniform?
Erm... No.

4) Were you given plenty of reminders about your appearance?
Nope. =)

5) Who did you look up to when you were in high school?
Mrs Wee!

---

PUNISHMENT

1) Name one memorable scene where you were punished in front of the whole class.
Too 'guai' to be punished. =_='''

2) How many times did you skip class? What were you doing?
Hmm. Think there was (only) 1 time whereby I skipped my chemistry extra practical lesson~ Hohoho.

3) Give one scene where you escaped from being caught/punished.
Lol.

4) Did you vandalize any school property?
>_> Poor tables... *Mumbles*

5) Did you ever make any teacher cry?
I'm not that evil...

---

TEACHERS

1) Who was your favourite teacher?
Mrs Wee! X3

2) Describe your DM.
*Speechless*

3) Who was the funniest/weirdest/loudest teacher?
'Mdm Khaw! her lessons are always so interesting! :D'- by YiLei.
Whereby I totally agree...and yes, she's funny, weird and loud at the same time. LOL. 3-in-1...

---

SOCIAL CIRCLE

1) Were you popular back then?
Nah.

2) Were you in a big group of boys/girls or small ones?
Small group...

3) Who were your best friends in school?
YiLei, Olivia, Hafizah, Madeleine, Jiayu! (Sec 3 & 4)
Hui Fang, Jin Hui, Sook Ying, Hui Min, Jia Hui! (Sec 1 & 2)
I miss them...T^T

4) Did you and your friends have nicknames?
'Im nerdy octopus of course.. Fonna is.. erm.. cant rmb.. black piggy? olivia is blur sotong.. hafizah is something wolf de..i think? cant rmb.. hahas..'- by YiLei... Wth? I'm black piggy?! O_o I can't rmb...

5) What were your favourite memories of you and your friends?
Eating cup noodles at the mama shop. LOL. That was during sec 1 & 2...
For sec 3 & 4, I think it'll be outside the bio lab waiting for Mrs Wee to come?

---

CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES

1) What CCA were you in?
Librarian

2) What did you have to bring to your CCA?
Myself. :D

3) What did your CCA required you to do?
Read books Shelf, wrap & arrange books.

4) Got injured?
HAHA. Nope. Don't expect any shelves to crash down on me. XD

---

CRUSHES / LOVERS

1) Who was your first crush?
O_o Don't think I have one...?

2) Are you in good terms with your last crush?
@_@

3) Did you ever had a relationship with anyone in your high school?
Nope~

4) Have you ever made out in school?
DOTS.

---

CLOSING

1) How did high school change you?
I became more rebellious. :D Lol. Kidding.

2) Sing one verse of your school song.
Don't bother asking me. :D

3) What was your favourite question?
"What shall we eat for lunch?" (In chinese...) Lol...

4) Who/what will you remember from your high school?
YiLei, Olivia, Hafizah, Madeleine, Jiayu, Darrick, Hui Fang, Jin Hui, Sook Ying, Hui Min, Jia Hui, Mrs Wee, Library and the Bio Lab!

5) Any memories you will not forget.
Too many and I'm too lazy to list them...