ABOUT ME
Fonna.
My Deviantart.
My Website.

ADORES
ANIME!
MANGA!
DRAWing!
PURPLE!, blue, black, blood red, silver
MUSIC!
JAPAN!
PLAYing games!
READing!
SLEEPing!

TAGBOARD

LINKS
Amanda
Amanda (NP)
Carina
Cheryl
Clifford
Chau Liang
Constance
Daphne
Desiree
Fides
Hafizah(GV)
Hongjie
Hui Fang
Hui Min
Hui Ting
Hsien Yung
Jessica
Jia Hui
Kaisi
Kaze
Kaze's Livejournal
Kit Yan
Krystal
Leonie
Madeleine
Melanie
Natalie
Rachel
Olivia
Qing Ping
Sara
Shahrul
Shouri
Sook Ying
Yanqing
Yangmeng
YC
Yilei
Zac

STRICTLY FOR MY REFERENCES!
Animeshare

ARCHIVES
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

CREDITS
Designer: dou2tenn
brushes: atomica.net & aethereality
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Its been a looong time since I updated......
because of the fact that I'm either drawing at home or crashing over at my aunt's house (or work)...LOL.

Oo. Anw......went for the JTC movie marathon yest! With...Shihui n Huiting!...to catch a total of 6 movies
> 3 Animations & 3 Live-actions
Namely>
1. Evangelion
2. Paprika
3. Kara no kyoukai

4. Koizora
5. Lovely Complex
6. Crows zero

But I gotta leave halfway...so...I only got to watch 4 of them...T^T...
Ah well, first up was Kara no kyoukai............nice art...but...I kind of dislike the plot......so...yea...that's all I want to say for this anime

Next was......CROWS ZERO~~ x)...I was looking forward to watch this one BUT...the *************** storyline consists of only fighting, talking, shouting, and more fighting again...DOTS...Luckily there were still some elements of humour...if not I would have really fall asleep...

Then followed by Paprika...(I seriously have no comments on this. =.= For the ever sucky and confusing plot, I'll rate it 1/5> A waste of time to watch.)

Lovely Complex up next~ x) YES. THIS.MOVIE.IS.WHAT.I.DEEMED.AS.STH.ENTERTAINING. plus its uber hilarious... XD n the story was enthralling. Not to forget, the main lead for this movie is so adorable...^^ So, thou shall rate it 5/5~~ X)...

Yea...n I headed home after that......

O! Be4 I forget, results r out...
Got lots of Bs n B+s... 1 A... n 1 C+... (darn the C+! All becos of 1COMT...arggg...why cant ms jackie juz giv me a B......*sulk*)... D:
But the overall GPA? was not bad...(I guess) T^T...
Nevertheless...I still aim to get 3.5 and above for my GPA? nxt sem...! がんばってわたし~ X3

N I reckon I should end this crappy post NOW. LOL.
さよなら、みなーさん~


Currently obsessed with> RK ficS!!! RK doujinS~!!!...well practically any or everything about RK~ (It took over my love for yullen) hahaS... ^_^
Thus, I'm driven to......> Draw RK! (YES! Must.Start.Immediately)
> And even write RK...tho my language is goddamn pathetic...still I want to try~ 8D

Anw...My Favourite Pairings r
1. YES~! ITS RK~~!! The ever so charming Rabi and YEA...Rabi's B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. Yuu-sama~~~ XD (Dies of major nosebleed.LOL. I think I can smell mugen......Omg. T^T)
2. Can't forget abt KanaZero, right? > X)
3. N...... last but not least...its......ShiroAki and SasuNaru~~ >////< (Hear a muffled fangirl's squeal? >w<) lol...
That's my top 3 pairings~ X3
Shall go draw now~~ Byeee folks~