ABOUT ME
Fonna.
My Deviantart.
My Website.

ADORES
ANIME!
MANGA!
DRAWing!
PURPLE!, blue, black, blood red, silver
MUSIC!
JAPAN!
PLAYing games!
READing!
SLEEPing!

TAGBOARD

LINKS
Amanda
Amanda (NP)
Carina
Cheryl
Clifford
Chau Liang
Constance
Daphne
Desiree
Fides
Hafizah(GV)
Hongjie
Hui Fang
Hui Min
Hui Ting
Hsien Yung
Jessica
Jia Hui
Kaisi
Kaze
Kaze's Livejournal
Kit Yan
Krystal
Leonie
Madeleine
Melanie
Natalie
Rachel
Olivia
Qing Ping
Sara
Shahrul
Shouri
Sook Ying
Yanqing
Yangmeng
YC
Yilei
Zac

STRICTLY FOR MY REFERENCES!
Animeshare

ARCHIVES
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

CREDITS
Designer: dou2tenn
brushes: atomica.net & aethereality
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Its gonna be a SUPER LONG POST ahead~ *w*

...
......
.........
............

Ok. First comes the trip to the cosfest!
6/7>

Went with Shihuiiiii & Amandaaaa. LOL.
O ya...n I saw Hafizah too! She was wearing a skirt!! x)


N yupp...they sell lotsa things there...from anime stuffs to accessories to drawings to MANGAS!!!
Saw lots of Gay mangas too. ROFL.

Ok. Here comes the cosplayers~ xD SRY FOR THE BLUR IMAGES!
My camera ran out of batteries that day...so I kinda used my phone's camera...T^T



Near frm Death note~ XD


Sakura...and......TSUNADE?!
First thing I had in mind when I saw both of them lik tat was:
'OMG! TSUNADE'S TEACHING SAKURA HOW TO GAMBLE?!' HahaS. Anw...its a weird combo...@_@


T^T...I definitely need to comment on this...
1st: THE KANDA'S NOT TALL. D: (I noe a girl's cosplaying him BUT...but but...NOOOO...I am so sadded.)
2nd: KANDA & LEENALEE?! ITS SERIOUSLY WEIRD. T^T
Other than that...I think the costumes and everything was correct...


Lol...the Leenalee's uber enthu...so I guess she's in character? =)


And this...Shihui was telling me that the D Grayman characters were bullying poor L. And they WERE. D:


......erm.........>.> Kanda...wont...do...this...(at least not to leenalee)...

Now to drawings!


Cute! x)



Sasuke~~So.seme.looking...@_@


Ichigo...? O.o lol. (Kaz's all time fav after Grimmjow? @_@)



Lol...


Nice~~ x) I lik da eyes...n the hair...







Others r not badd too...^^


Ha! And I guess Hafizah drew this...xD


LOL. Shihui got tempted and joined in...SHE WENT TO BORROW A PENCIL FRM A STRANGER!!! EXTREME SIA~ =O


Next...o ya...it was e-learning week~ But its lik chocolate week to me...>_>
Ate chocolates like almost everyday...

Mon: Toblerone! x)


Tues: Kit Kat (as in Kit Yan) bought Hershey's for me sia... I so touched... >_<...lol...thx! xD

Wed: M&Ms

Thurs: My mom bought Hershey's for me. ROFL.

Fri: M&Ms

Mmmmm...Then the trip to Harbourfront and Clarke Quay? to take pics for DPM...
15/7>


Clarke Quay~~ is so damn colourful man...


And...there's a stall that sells Hokkaido Ice creams!!!
Its UBER nice...Go and try sometimes...they offer a wide variety of flavours~~
Kit Kat bought Pumpkin... and I tried the Sesame... ;D 5/5!!!

16/7>
Went to SIM's MegaBites to have our lunch~~
And here comes...the...LOL part...



Stir...the chicken soup? and whip potato together...


Add CHILLI. =D


Looks...kinda...>_> unappetizing...HahaS...



Addition of toppings and garnishes~


LOL. The new mini set meal sold only at...$2! Try it now!...@_@
OMG. Ok. I noe. I sound so DOTS but STFU. Don try to comment...>_>


PP1 presentation~ Krystal's, Kit Yan's, Qing Ping's, Felicia's & mine
O! N THANK YOU YILEI FOR LENDING ME HER MUSICAL HOODIE~! X) Thanks gal~~ :D


HahaS...HuiTing emo sia...


!!! ^_^ Everyone's hard work wor...


Group photo!
Aaaaaa...Cheryl smiled!!!

24/7>
FCP Presentation...@_@
And Cheryl is so 'shuai' that day...LOL...QP melt liao lo...xP



Yupp...this is Cheryl~ x)

Alot more pictures on other stuffs...but my patience ends here...the connection is FUGLY LAGGY...
I'll go draw now~ XD (got da mood to draw)......
なら、じゃねみな! x)

Currently
> Listening to No Rain, No Rainbow by Home Made Kazoku~
> Waiting patiently for Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2 to be aired in Japan so I can get the subbed version soon...T^T
> Drinking Coffee
> Thinking: I DON WANNA WORK AT BOX ON WEDDDD D: D: