Warning: SUPER DUPER UBER LONG POST AHEAD~
MIA-ed for so long @_@... shall start posting on what happened last week~
3rd June:
Went to collect my testimonial with Yilei~
T^T Miss Hua Yi man~
Then head to market to eat my beloved yu pian mi fen~ :D

Yu pian mi fen n jiao zi~! x)

Close up~!
Went Mac after that to supposedly teach Yilei Maths BUT ate Mcflurry? instead~

Can u see Bernard? x_x

Mcflurryyyyyyyy~!
Anw, presenting to u................Yilei's photo gallery~
(I'm not adding any captions for da photoS...@_@...)










AIYO...y I take so many picS of u T^T...
da uploading is lik so damn slowwwwwwwwww D:





That ends it all, folks~!
5th June:
Wanted to watch Narnia at first de~...
BUT due to the slowness of returning of the cameras...
My friends and I CANT WATCH...T^T
But we went to vivo still~
Picnic-ed at sky park :D
Dumping all da photoS here~ >.>...


On da way~!

Buy FOOD arrrrr~! the hunger is killing meeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol


Cheers~! We lov coffee bean~!

Kit Yan, Qing Ping, Krystal~!

Me n Krystal~!

Krystal n QP~!

Ke li si te's solo pic~!

Apple's solo pic~!

Kit Kat's solo pic~!
T^T...i haven receive mine yetttttttt.........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~lol @_@

What r they doing~? @_@

Gargggghhhhhhh~! FLASHERS.........X_x....lol......xD
7th June:
Went for cosplay galore? at Chinapoint with Amanda (she wore a lolitia that day~!)
lol...u ppl can get to see how she looks like~
n her fren...Elizabeth came too~

Amanda n Elizabeth~!

Me n her~! (I look @_@......horrible.....darnnnn)




Ok...no mre alr...the slow uploading pisses me off...
Gtg for violin class ltr...
Ja ne~